Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 3:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Dec. 26
- Atlanta Hawks: John Collins (ankle) and Omari Spellman (hip) are probable. Alex Len (back) is doubtful.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (deltoid) is questionable. Bobby Portis (ankle) remains out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Rodney Hood (Achilles) and David Nwaba (ankle) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) is out. Wesley Matthews (foot) is questionable. J.J. Barea (hamstring) and Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans (knee) is a game-time decision.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Lou Williams (eye) not on injury report.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Joakim Noah (heel) is questionable. Mike Conley (hamstring), JaMychal Green (hamstring), Dillon Brooks (knee), Omri Casspi (illness) and Jevon Carter (illness) are all probable.
- Miami Heat: Rodney McGruder (illness) not on injury report.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle) is on track to play. Jeff Teague (ankle) remains out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Jamal Crawford (knee) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Lonnie Walker (meniscus) is available to make NBA debut.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (back) is doubtful. Serge Ibaka (knee) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.